Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Back...

Sorry for the lapse, ladies. Things kind of snowballed just before vacation and I didn't have time to update. I have some pictures to sort and upload and then I will do a proper post, hopefully on Saturday. Suffice it to say, we had a great time, we held grandbabies, ate too much and definitely didn't sleep enough... it was great!! ;0)

We are back in one piece with Glenn's new baby (a 1978 Cougar) and a lovely drawing of Titania. Give me till Saturday, 'K??

Missed you guys!

3 comments:

allie aller said...

Yay, you have Titania at last!!!!
So glad to have you back, Marty...

Stay cool now, ya hear?

Candi said...

You must have had an awesome trip from the sounds of it! Welcome back:)
HUGZ:)

Rissa said...

Take you time Marty, I look forward to the post. :-D