Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm Still Here!

Unfortunately, no stitching has been done lately. I'm in the middle of piecing a ringbearer's pillow for my son Josh's wedding at the end of September, though... does that count? ;0) I decided I needed to get it pieced in case the move jumbled things up so badly I couldn't find anything. Always a possibility with me!!

Also, I found out I have to have surgery on Aug 17th so that is putting a major crimp in our moving plans. We've decided to try and get everything packed this weekend so I don't have to do anything major next weekend. The surgery is relatively minor but involves general anesthesia and will put me out of commission for a couple of days, another reason to get the pillow top pieced... I'll be all cosy in my recliner and can stitch happily away!

I hope to post a picture of the pieced pillow top this weekend, though. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Rian said...

Sending prayers your way that all goes well with your surgery.

sharonb said...

Hope everything oes OK with the minor op -