I have been tagged by Judy and Rissa to show 7 weird/random things about myself. Hmmm... my family would tell you that 7 things is just the tip of the iceberg!!
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
And... here's my weird/random things...
1. I like to eat open-face peanutbutter and cottage cheese sandwiches... I have no idea where it came from but Mom used to eat them so I did.
2. I only own 3 pairs of shoes... I have chronic tendonitis in my size 11 feet, flat arches and I wear orthotics all the time. With all that going on, it's a wonder I can find 3 pairs of shoes that will work!
3. When I'm done cooking a meal and it's hot and perfect, everybody damn well better be ready to eat 'cause there's nothing worse than being late for a meal. (I think that one cames from my Dad.)
4. I love to re-purpose old things... such as make a table out of a door, a pot rack out of an old metal basket, a planter out of an old tub, etc. I just hate to see things go to waste!
5. In my life I haved lived in the following places (in chronological order):
--- Puerto Rico
--- Wyoming (again)
--- Colorado (again)
6. Knitting is a temptress who is about to seduce me... sigh... it's all those knitting blogs... and all those pretty colors... and it's easier to carry around than my CQ!! ;0)
7. I'm gonna be a grandma again... these two:
are preggers!!! Yay!!!
I'm not gonna tag anyone; however, if you want to play please do so... weird things are good!!! ;0)
OK... that's all for now... some stitching was done this weekend but not enough to even post a picture!