Friday, June 09, 2006

Weekend Plans

Well... I chickened out and called the Wild Child last night to make sure I was making the right decision on the background treatment. He looked at the blog and immediately said... "Well, you know which one I like!!" And of course it was the spider web... I just feel better having his OK... it would be terrible to screw it all up at the very end!! So, I'll finally be working on the background this weekend.

I'll also be sorting out my crazy quilting fabric. As highlighted in this photo...
Organizing
things have gotten a little bit out of hand!! At one time I had all the fabric sorted by color but most of it is pretty slippery and piling stacks of slippery fabric on book shelves is not truly conducive to keeping order. A quick trip to Tarjay this week and I'm ready to tackle the mess.

We just won't talk about the mess in the bead/lace/embellishments cabinet, 'K?

No comments: