Thursday, June 29, 2006

Day 2 Details

Here are my Day 2 Details:
Day 2 - Rick rack
Here's the rick rack. It's a little bare right now and I want to add some beads; however, I don't have the right color... I want some pink ones. Soooo, this weekend I think a trip to the bead store is in order. I think I'm going to try a new one this time. Should be fun!

Day 2 - Fans
This is the buttonhole stitch fan treatment. Boy... I like this one alot. It's so elegant and spare... unfortunately, maybe a bit to spare... I was thinking this morning that I might add some lazy daisy stitches between the fans... we'll see.

I'm really enjoying the 100 Details in 100 Days. It's kinda like I've been given bits and pieces of a puzzle and I can make my own picture with them. Very cool... I love studying Sharon's picture and post, then letting it percolate thru my own creative screen and watching what comes out the other side. Fun times!!

5 comments:

Rian said...

And fun for me, too, looking at your outcome!

Granny Fran said...

Your CQ blocks are beautiful and I love what you're doing with the 100 days stitches.

Susan Elliott said...

I like that your adventure is leading you shopping...and I agree with your sentiment about processing Sharon's treatment and seeing what comes out on the other side. very well said...

Marty52 said...

Oh, Susan... I can make almost anything lead to shopping!!! LOL!!

allie aller said...

Looking might good!!!!