We worked a good bit on the house this weekend so I didn't have too much time left to get some work done on the lesson for Week 2, but I did get a start.
I had some 14 count Aida that I decided to play with on this lesson. I cut it in two pieces and then couldn't find my pen that dissolves when spritzed with water anywhere, sooooo... I just grabbed the chalk pencil and played with that.
As I made the curve across the piece of fabric, I just kept going until I got a curve I liked. Hopefully this mess will wash out... if not, lesson learned! I did finally manage to find the dissolving pen, oddly enuff, it was in my sewing basket... imagine that! Hee!
I took the same type of curve and laid it out on the other piece of Aida fabric, this time just with a few points, using the dissolving pen. Then I added a few of the double circles from the lesson along the curve and started stitching:
I only got one of the double circles done tonight, but it's a start!
All for now... thanks so much for the comments, especially on the Veteran's Day post... it means alot to me.