Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo

Well, I bit the bullet and signed up for NaBloPoMo today. That's National Blog Posting Month... we are to post every day for the month of November! I have long admired Sharon's ability to post every day on her blog, inaminuteago, so as an incentive to get my butt in gear to do the same, I thought I would join this group and see if I could do it.

I certainly don't promise that every post will have CQ content, but there will be lots of textiles in one form or another. The plan is to post every morning while having my coffee, before I head out to work. We'll see how it goes!

Halloween was last night here in the States and we had a nice one. We had maybe 100 kids come by (and quite a few adults, too!), still had candy left over, and nobody showed up after 8:00pm! Lots of fairies and princesses, goblins, soldiers, convicts and all manner of other critters to bring smiles to our faces. It was fun!

I received my fabric today that I will be using in the Personal Stitches class. They are hand-dyed and I can't wait to get started...
28ct quaker linen
and
28ct cashel linen

The class starts tomorrow! WooHoo!

No comments: