Sunday, November 26, 2006

Further progress on Week 3

I wanted to get a bit more done with concepts from Week 3 before I jumped into Week 4. I tried playing around with some density concepts today as I added more to the Personal stitches sampler. This is how it stands now:
Week 3 - more filling

and here's a closer look at the little bit I got done today:
Week 3 - more filling close

I'm still playing with it but I'll probably move on to Week 4 since Week 5 is only a few days away! I don't have enough printer paper to print out the entire lesson so I have to wait till tomorrow. I like to sit down and read thru the lesson at least twice before I dig in. I kind of have to pick and choose what portions I want to play with immediatly since there is so much information offered... I just don't have enough hours in the day to give the full lesson the attention it deserves. I hope to sit down and do a full blown study of each lesson sometime in the spring.

One can always hope!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, I love it, love the flowingness of it, love the colors. It looks like a fantasy galaxy to me. My mind is always making things "look like" something. I'm not into being abstract. =) I just love this. You've done a good thing. I want to see what more you add.